We're hiring! If you love a flexible and creative lifestyle that lets you create satisfying work, then read on for our open positions.
The graphic design position is a creative and broad role that designs graphics to help create custom websites, emails galore, social media, and the occasional print piece.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Designer will be responsible for ongoing support and will:
- Research email trends
- Design approved email template ideas
- Prepare templates for sales channels
- Design banners and graphics for client websites
- Design graphics for social media
- Assist with digital trainings
If you have experience in the following areas, it’s a PLUS!
- You have email experience with Mailchimp, Klaviyo, or both
- You have design skills with Photoshop, Canva, or both
- You have social media experience with Instagram, Facebook, or both
- You have experience with Shopify
- You have experience using Google Suite (mail, docs, drive, calendar), Google Analytics, Dropbox, Asana, and Kajabi.
We’re Not Right for Each Other If:
- If the last time you read a non-fiction book about business, marketing, or self-growth was 3 months (or more) ago, then this position is NOT for you. This position requires a genuine interest in what we are all about.
- If you’re looking for a “side job” while you’re growing your own business, then this isn’t to for you.
- If you’re not willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement, then this is not for you.
Skills and Abilities
- Can handle tight deadlines
- Takes ownership and pride in their work
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-goIs technology savvy
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback and course correct as necessary
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously—gets things done, meets deadlines and keeps promises.Insane attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate
Coachable/no ego– happy doing high level projects as well as mundane administrative tasks (there will be a mix of both!)
- Ability to secure, manage and appropriate resources at all times
- Strong ability to solve problems (creative problem solving)
The Designer position will have a strong pulse on the business, staying in the know on top priorities, while focusing on the specific action items that keep the business moving forward on a daily basis. If you feel you are a strong fit for the program, see the details below!
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Step #1: Take your personality assessment here: www.16personalities.com
Step #2: Email your Assessment results from step #1, along with:
- Your resume
- Work samples
If you’ve got talent burning a hole in your pocket, wishing your job really made use of your skills, you might be just the person we are looking for.